TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What's in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our websites qualatex.com, masterbow.com, pioneerpartygroup.com, pioneerparty.com, pioneernational.com, pioneerworldwide.com, pioneerworld.com, myballoon.com and northstarballoons.com ("our site").
Who we are and how to contact us
qualatex.com, masterbow.com, pioneerpartygroup.com, pioneerparty.com, pioneernational.com, pioneerworldwide.com, pioneerworld.com, myballoon.com, northstarballoons.com are sites operated by Pioneer Balloon Company ("We") of Wichita, Kansas, USA.
Our main office is located at Pioneer Balloon, 5000 E. 29th St. North, Wichita, KS 67220-2111 USA.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
Our site is primarily directed to people residing in the United States. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use, or available in, other locations.
There are other terms that may apply to you
Our Privacy Notice .
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
We update our site regularly and will change the content from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com .
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off a reasonable number of copies, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying logos, artist credits or other Licensor information. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should solely rely. You should obtain professional or specialist advice before using content on our site to take, or refrain from, any action that would affect your business.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part, where none exists.
Excluding social media and product review websites, you must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you and our site must not be framed on any other site.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. Any user-generated content is not approved by us.
How we may use your personal information
We will only use your personal information as set out in our Privacy Notice .
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our standard Terms and Conditions of Sale.
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
For full details of Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents and Licensed Product Information, please refer to more information at the top of this page .
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
All of the balloon designs and graphics depicted on this website (collectively "Balloon Graphics"), as well as all of the content on the website including, without limitation, text, graphics, logos, photos, images, characters, icons, and audio/video works (collectively "Content"), are protected by United States and international copyright laws. The copyright in each Balloon Graphic and element of the Content is owned by Pioneer or one of its licensors or suppliers. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or otherwise distribute any part or portion of the Balloon Graphics or Content in any manner or form without the express written permission of the owner.
All of the names, logos, product designs and product packaging referred to or depicted on this website constitute trademarks, service marks and/or trade dress (collectively the "Marks") protected by United States and international trademark and unfair competition laws. Each of the Marks is owned by Pioneer or one of its licensors or suppliers. You may not use any of the Marks in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, mistake or dilution, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the owner.
The protected Marks include, but are not limited to, the following:
Balloon Pro Finder℠
Balloon Tail Tape™
Certified Balloon Artist™
Funsational Balloons & Design®
Impress II & Design®
Magic Balloon Wand®
Qualatex Balloon Network℠
Quick Link Balloons and Design®
Skistimas™ Design System
The Balloons America Grew Up With.®
THE VERY BEST™
All Rights Reserved
- Single Bubbles and Deco Bubbles are protected by U.S. Patent No. 6,782,675.
- Double Bubbles are protected by U.S. Patent No. 6,782,675, No. 6,758,715.
- Bubble Shapes are protected by U.S. Patent No. 7,121,915
Some or all of the licensed products may not be available at all times or in all countries. Licensed products include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Batman: BATMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics.WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI. (s18)
- Blaze and the Monster Machines: © 2018 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. Nickelodeon, Blaze and the Monster Machines and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc.
- DC Super Hero Girls: DC SUPER HERO GIRLS and all related characters and elements ™ ©DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI. (s18)
- Disney: © Disney
- Disney•Pixar: © Disney/Pixar
- Hallmark: © Hallmark Licensing LLC.
- Hallmark – Forever Friends: © Hallmark Cards PLC.
- Hello Kitty: ©1976, 2018 SANRIO CO., LTD. Used Under License. www.sanrio.com
- Justice League: JUSTICE LEAGUE and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics. WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI. (s18)
- Lucasfilm: © & ™Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Marvel’s Avengers: © 2018 MARVEL
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: © 2018 MARVEL
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: © 2018 MARVEL
- Me to You: © 2018 Carte Blanche Greetings Ltd® cbg.co.uk The Me to You oval, Tatty Teddy signature and Bear logo are all registered Trade Marks of Carte Blanche Greetings Limited
- PAW Patrol: © 2018 Spin Master PAW Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved. PAW Patrol and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Spin Master Ltd. Nickelodeon and all related titles and logos are trademarks of Viacom International Inc.
- Rachel Ellen: © Rachel Ellen Designs Ltd. www.rachelellen.co.uk, Licensed by KJG Ltd
- Robin Zingone: TM&©robinzingoneLLC all rights reserved
- Shimmer and Shine: © 2018 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. Nickelodeon, Shimmer and Shine and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: © 2018 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. Nickelodeon, SpongeBob SquarePants and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc.
- Studio Pets: © 2018 BY MYRNA BV
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: © 2018 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc. www.nick.com/TMNT
- Winnie the Pooh: © Disney Based on the “Winnie the Pooh” works by A.A. Milne and E.H. Shepard.
- Wonder Woman: WONDER WOMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics. WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI. (s18)
- Yo-kai Watch: © LEVEL-5/YWP