- Two sizes: 16" and 24" in diameter with tails.
- Double-sided lamination, which will give the bows longer shelf life and increase customer satisfaction.
- Ships flat to save on shipping costs.
- Minimum 4 pack per color; master pack of 32 also available.
- Easy four-step instructions included.
Create the perfect, weather resistant bow in seconds with just 4 steps!
- Separate bow tails and find pull strings.
- Pull strings to slide through your fingers and loops being to form while keeping pressure on the base of the bow with your fingers. Keep pulling until bow is fully formed when you can't pull the strings anymore.
- When the strings are taut, pinch black clip provided in the package around the pull strings as close to the base of the bow as possible until it locks. This keeps the bow's shape.
- Cut off the excess pull strings to your desired length (For Attachment) while being careful NOT to cut off the black clip.
To order, contact your IncrediBow representative at 1-800-386-4438.